Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sketchy is as Sketchy does

I got my passport picture taken today (yay) and the guy at WalMart that took it was completely sketchy. He flirted with me from the second that I walked in until I took the photo and left. It was really weird for me. I would enclose the mini picture but nobody likes their faces in official documents so you don't get that honor. Plus, I look like a raccoon because of the sunglasses tan line that work has so graciously bestowed upon me. It was kind of horrible, but what can you do about it. At least for the next ten years whenever I look at my passport I will remember what a hard worker I was.

On a happier note, I finished Harry Potter 6 today. That makes books 1-6 finished in around 2 months. That is a record for me. I don't care if the people at the library think I can't read with the amount of books on tape that I check out...

Since my mom and sibs are all at Yellowstone without me for another day, I have been spending a lot of time alone at my house. My dad is always working and when he is home, I am working. But I don't say this to invite any creepers into my house while I am home alone, I say this to recount the exciting things that I do while I have nothing else to do. Even though I am 19 years old and haven't asked my parents' permission for a lot of things, I still find pleasure in having ice cream for dinner AND eating it in my room. Two things that my brothers would be very jealous about. There are probably more things, but I am boring myself with this story so I am going to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment