Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cougar Town

Apparently I attract the guys ages 14 and 70. As I was driving to Montana today, I was on a one lane highway and we were going about 65. There was a truck in front of me with a canoe in the back and 2 boys sitting next to it in the truck bed. Kinda risky I thought. I followed them for quite some time and the boys stared at me the whole time. It was a little awkward. Finally the truck turned, and as it passed I nicely waved to the boys because I felt like we had become friends. The older one, probably 16, hurriedly looked my way and put his hand up to his ear suggesting that I call him. I'll have to stop by his town on my way home.

Also, I finally made it to West Yellowstone!!! Longest drive of my life, but I am here safe and sound. It is so pretty here and probably sometime this week I will bombard this blog with pictures. 

1 comment: