Monday, June 13, 2011

Breaking Point

There is only so much Harry Potter a person can handle. I recently reached my point of not being able to sit on a mower for 9 hours and listen to it any more. Today I decided to switch it up and listen to some music. My iPod is full of songs from the 90's and I have like 1 song that was written in 2008 probably. But that is so not the point of what I'm getting at... A song came on that I haven't listened to in a loooong time and I ended up listening to the whole album. It's by The Goodman Family: Fortress of Love, and for some reason I have a love of their family. If you don't know about them, there was a movie made in 2000 about thier family full of singers who have to face a lot of hardship in their life after the dad got in a car crash which killed 2 of his sons and one of his daughters. I don't know what it is about that cd but I listened to each song probably twice today and I got chills every time.

I don't know why this was the only thing I could think of today, but these are my thoughts on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment