Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Caution: Construction Area



Today we were informed that as we mow the Ethanol plant, we are required to wear hard hats and safety glasses! Thankfully our sunglasses passed as "safe" but these helmets are ridiculous!!! What is going to happen? I think Chicken Little was right, the sky could be falling. There could be a freak earthquake and we could be underneath the building and it could fall on us probably. We have been mowing there for a month and we NEVER had a problem but suddenly we must protect our heads. It made me a little livid to have to wear it, and the guys that were on a smoke break by the side of the building were watching me mow, and one of them stopped me and told me to smile. Ha! I guess I looked a little angry about having to wear it. Here is our photo shoot that we sneaked in really fast before our boss saw.

don't mind me. I am special... 

Cheri and I REALLY REALLY love our new hats. 

I don't love this. 

1 comment: