Saturday, October 15, 2011

All In A Day's Work


Work. That is all I do these days. Am I complaining? Yes and no. Yes because who in the world loves working from 9am to at least 8pm? Not me. But I will not complain when it is payday. Who knew when you did harvest (it only lasting for about 3 weeks) you made so much money? I do love when my mom comes and visits me and brings me food and sits in my truck with me for awhile as we make the same loop over and over and over and over (etc) again to the field, to the cellar, and back again. But happy news is today we finally finished the field that was giving us so much grief with the boulder sized rocks and the muddy mess and the getting stuck issues. Also did I mention it is 823ruijfkds814 miles out in the middle of nowhere and it takes like an hour to drive there and back. That was not my most favorite part. But this new field we are at is super close and only like a mile down the road. I rejoiced at that news. That is what my life has come down to, rejoicing at a closer field.
this is after the tractor pulled me out of this muddy mud hole mess. it doesn't look like much, but I was sunken like 2 feet into the ground. The back of my truck (the axle (?) you might call it) was touching the ground. 


I saw this cute little door at some random cellar I was at. Its from a distance because my phone is dumb and doesn't zoom, but the door is only like 4 feet tall. 

And the pretty sun rises and sun sets I get to see at work every day. 

Oh, and I got a haircut. :)












1 comment: