Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Viewer Discretion Advised

It rained last night. Cool, right? Right. I didn't have to work today. So in honor of this great discovery, me and mother went to Twin Falls today. Favorite activity around here. We actually had to buy a refrigerator, which may or may not have happened, and we did indeed end up spending way too much money. I did however find some awesome yoga pants, a great little yoga mat, and some other sports related clothing. I'm into that these days. But the real point of this story happened when I got home. I had to drop my mom off at the Jr. High so she could go half day substitute this class, so I headed home with all the groceries to unload them. I had 2 things and 2 things only to put in the fridge, and the rest of the stuff could stay out. So I grabbed the mega big Costco jar of salsa in one hand and the mega huge block of cheese in the other. As I was turning around to head towards said fridge, my long pants tripped me and something happened where I just kind of let go of the salsa. Bad plan. Always drop the cheese. Always. So this salsa goes everywhere. And I am not exaggerating. It goes all over my pants, all over the table, walls, chairs, and counter. It even got in between my toes. This was like a World War III explosion. Then the phone rings so I have to grab that and answer it in case it was someone calling to ask me on a date or something (it wasn't). Anyway, I hang up the phone then survey the damage. It looks like someone was murdered in my kitchen. The salsa was chunk style, and I don't know if this is TMI or anything, but it really looked like someones red brain was all over my floor, walls, telephone, counter, and all over my pants. Kinda gross. So I had to spend the next 20 minutes cleaning that little mess up. Long story short: (which I could have done in the first place, but wouldn't have put so many little fun visuals in your head...) don't drop the salsa. Or if you do, make sure its like the 12 ounce can, not the 92 lb. one.

4 comments:

  1. omg.. I love you. "in case it was someone calling to ask me on a date" i laughed so hard.. you are a funny girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a poor sad waste of deliciousness :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. long story short haha I loved this one.

    ReplyDelete