Thursday, October 20, 2011

Burn, Baby Burn


Ok. This post is going to be super fast and kind of lacking in detail....but only because I have told this story 200 times today and I am getting tired of talking and coming up with words. So, we'll do pictures again, because I am a little kid and that is what I deal best with..


This is when we were standing at the cellar. We heard numerous ambulance and fire truck sirens and saw them speed past us.  Long story short: my cousin parked his truck in the field in some weeds and when he walked away the weeds caught fire and a large fire started taking over most of the field and putting his truck up in flames. (he wasn't hurt, his poor truck sure was though)



truck bed

The weed field that caught fire. There were still 3 fire trucks out there at that point putting the smoldering stuff out

what used to be the front seat (I think). Not even the steering wheel is there

the back seat

front passenger window


tail light

back tire

one of 3 fire trucks

There is a super cool picture of the truck actually on fire but the guy who sent it to me didn't actually send it to me, so I'll have to get that later. All in all, it was a very interesting afternoon. So, if anyone has an extra pickup laying around, I know someone who would really love it!

1 comment: