Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Best Things In Life

Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you Waking up and realizing you still have a couple hours left to sleep Making new friends and spending time with the old ones Singing in the shower Sweet dreams Hot Chocolate Brownies and Cookies Watching a sunset Sleeping in Taking long, hot showers Knowing that somebody misses you Laughing so hard you can't breathe Getting mail Finding money in last years coat pocket Running through sprinklers The beach Laughing at inside jokes song lyrics printed inside your CD so you can sing along without feeling dumb making eye contact with a cute stranger Friends random text messages that make you smile really cold water rainy days making the yellow light people watching A good run hugs double rainbows the words 'I love you' sleeping with the windows open to catch the breeze the colors of fall freshly painted nails Traveling somewhere new life learning love doing things you want to do, instead of things you have to do Falling in love dancing in the rain

3 comments:

  1. I love this. And I love your new haircut.. it's super cute. And I love that I get to see you tomorrow! :) And I hope you know that I miss you ALL the time!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting mail too! hint hint

    ReplyDelete
  3. TG- I love that you love me. I love you too. And I loved seeing you. Lets do that more.

    Sister- I will send you a postcard. Haha

    ReplyDelete