Friday, October 28, 2011

The Cat Lady

Alright Netflix streaming error N8107-154-5006, I don't have time for you! I was patient at first, but now you've just ruined my evening. Ok when did my life get so boring? People, I need a job, I need school, I need a new house, maybe some new friends (not that I don't love my currents ones, they just are not present in my life) and I need it to preferably be soon. Deal? I have hit a snag with WSU and they are not so helpful in the 'request more information' department. We've been playing phone tag for about a week and I am so almost ready to just move to Europe and forget about my responsibilities as an adult. The most productive thing I did today was flirt with a 2 year old at Wendy's. Sound sketchy? It was his fault, not mine. I was standing in line and his dad was holding him and he would bury his face in his dads neck, peek out, smile at me hugely, then go back to hiding. It was pretty cute. Then he got to laughing out loud when I would smile at him and his dad took him away. Ha. I am creepy. Then, ironically enough they sat by us, and we were allowed to continue our game. It was a great night. Also, I raked 9234980k3824j0238 leaves. Proof below.


Now, if only boys my own age could love me as much as this little boy did, I would be going places.  Literally...like on a date. 
aaand we'll throw in a picture of my brother for good measure... 
and one of me with the friendsies
and a little proof that I am indeed a good kid and go to church :)




5 comments:

  1. I miss everything about you. from the sarcasm to the love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being in the car doesn't so much prove that you went to church...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I just realized that the title of this post has absolutely nothing to do with it... hahaha. You funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yeah but I don't go just any place all dressy and nice. Plus, they frown on pictures in church :) haha you're right. I thought it was fitting.

    ReplyDelete