Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's raining, raining, ooh baby, it's raining

I took this picture yesterday at work. This is what we have been dealing with. Ok, not really. This picture is from Africa or something...you can see the village people in the back. But GoogleImages knows exactly how I feel about work. It has been raining every once in awhile this week, and that does not make for happy harvesters. Yesterday was kind of a disaster. I got exactly 1.6 loads taken to the cellar. And we worked for 11 hours. That equals not a good day. Today we are waiting to hear whether or not to go in because it is cold, wet, cold, and dreary outside. So currently I am chilling (literally) in my room with the window open, my blankets up to my chin, my Pandora station blasting Disney, and not a care in the world. Does life get any better? I think not. I wish that I had amazing stories to talk about. I feel like my life has had its ups and downs of really cool things to say. Currently we are at the time in my life where all I talk about it potato harvest. Ah, well only a couple more weeks of this, then I really wont have anything to talk about.

4 comments:

  1. I was really really impressed by that picture only to find out it was not your potato truck :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um I think you will have the most to talk about in a couple of weeks when harvest is over, because it's vacation time! Duh.

    ReplyDelete