Wednesday, October 5, 2011

S.O.S.

2 posts in one day? What is this? I will tell you. Any doctors out there, this is especially for you. I have noticed today that I feel kind of funny. The highest part of my cheeks right under my eyes have felt tingly and when I touch them they kind of feel like they are asleep. Then my forearms started tingling. A lot more than my cheeks. From the insides of my wrists up to the inside of my elbow is shocking and feels funny like I have mini springs inside them. My wrists especially feel asleep. And to complete my symptoms, my calves are really tight and they too feel sore and as if they are asleep. Kind of what it feels like when your feet fall asleep when you sit cross legged. All in all, I think I'm dying. I laid on the floor because I thought the end was near. My whole family walked by me and not a single member was concerned. Eli came and put this sticker on my head to warn people that my time was short, and I wouldn't be alive much longer. This post is just saying goodbye I suppose. Its been fun.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my Emily... I literally laughed like the whole time I was reading that and people were looking at me funny.. and I told my friend about your dilemma and he said he'll pray for you. Please don't leave me. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't laughing at you dying but i almost laughed hot chocolate all over my computer and then I would be very upset with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sympathy you have received from your friends and family is just overwhelming. I will miss you Em. It's been fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right? I figured if my family didn't care I could come to my blog family and find some sympathy. It didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reeeeeeeally like how Eli put that sticker on your forehead. He's learning early how to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete