Sunday, October 9, 2011

Welcome To My Life.


Do you ever wanna run away? Do you lock yourself in your room? With the radio on, turned up so loud that no one hears you screaming.

Do you wanna be somebody else? Are you sick of feeling so left out? Are you desperate to find something more, before your life is over?

Yeah, this is where I'm at. I'm not sure if their song was meant for someone who just basically feels lost in my life, but I thought it was fitting. Sometimes I just want to run away where life could be easy and full of easy choices, easy decisions, and everything was just....easy. I understand this isn't a reality. I know that that's not how life works. But sometimes, I just wanna take a page from this baby's book and just let it all out. Life was easier when we were young when the hardest decision was whether or not to go outside and play on the swing set or stay inside and play in your refrigerator box/spaceship/car/bus. Are you getting whiplash from my posts of being super excited where I am in my life, and wishing I could have more adventure? Yeah, me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment