Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Just Wanna Be OK!

Ok, this is getting ridiculous! I have been sick since Monday night. I didn't even go to work yesterday! Lucky for me, those hard workers I work with finished the field yesterday so now all we have to do is clean up! Which sounds a lot more fun than I'm sure it actually is. I have got a lot of sleeping done (pretty sure I caught up for the month)...Yesterday I went to bed at 5 and woke up this morning at 8. That's called 15 hours of sleep people. My mom keeps making fun of me because my voice cuts in and out in volume and tone. I mostly have lowered my voice level by at least a gender. So, for now I will just be a quiet man.

The one thing I did accomplish was updating my sisters blog and if you know her, let me know and I will accept you and allow you to read it. It's pretty good if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment