Monday, September 5, 2011

Bonds

There are no shortages to the amount of fun and adventure that my life holds. Well, actually that is probably slightly over exaggerating. Nothing spectacularly exciting happened today. My little birthday brother and I shared a special moment when we went to the store to get his cake ingredients and ended up getting soaked. We got across town the exact moment that Burley decided to have a flash flood. The rain was so hard and so excessive that by the time we ran into WalMart both he and I were drenched. Well not really, but its fun to think of a really bad rain storm and getting really wet in it. We were normal amounts of wet. Myth busters taught us both that walking through a rain storm will make you less wet than running through it. And if myth busters says its true, who are we to disagree? Anyway, after that bonding experience, not much happened around here. Tomorrow school starts back up and sometime in the future I will begin working again. As a farmer. Don't anyone worry, still in love with it. And in 5 short days I will be on a plane headed to Puerto Rico. Feel free to be jealous. All the applications are in though, I will not be accepting any more friends and lists of presents you may want from there. :)

1 comment:

  1. Um I wasn't aware that there was an application process. Can I be safe in assuming that I will get a present anyway since I'm your favorite person?

    ReplyDelete