Sunday, September 11, 2011

Management

For some reason lately I haven't been keeping a close eye on my bank account. I haven't been working for a couple weeks, so I haven't had checks to deposit. I just spent money whenever I wanted, without a care in the world. That came to slap me in the face today. I went online to see how much money I could take out for my trip, and I found out that my account had 0 dollars. It had been taking money from my savings, which luckily I had something in there, and each and every time it took money, it charged me $20. If I would have paid more attention, I could have stopped the overdraw I did 3 individual times, costing me $60. I. Am. Livid. It isn't fair that even though I have money in a different account, it charges money for running out of money. Isn't that a little counterproductive? Charge money because the client is out of money? I think so. I guess that's why everybody loves the bank, huh? I guess all there is to do is work extra hard next week. But for now, bye for awhile!!! I will try to update my blog whenever I have internet, but I'm not exactly sure how often that will be.

Here is a little sneak peak at what I will be doing.......





Notice how they are all at the beach?? Yeah, that's where I will be spending 98.2% of my time. :)

1 comment: