Saturday, September 3, 2011

Can You Move It Like This?

My mom bought me 'Zumba' for the Kinect. Holy fun! That is the craziest game ever, and I am pretty sure I am in love with crazy dancing. I think it was a better idea for us to get it to use at home instead of going to classes, because not a single one of us is coordinated enough to make dancing look good. We all look like a bunch of loons hopping around trying to stay on beat. Watching my 2 younger sibs try to shake their hips is about the funniest thing I have ever witnessed. When we were required to go to classes in college for a rugby practice alternative, I always stood in the back because sometimes it is hard to look dignified when you do zumba. Maybe now I will get better.

We had a day of adventure. Me and mom went to Pocatello today just to shop around for a bit and have a different change of scenery. I ended up spending all my money, like I always do. But on the bright side I am now the proud owner of my own brand new coloring book! It is titled 'Flitterific', so where can you go wrong with that one? And some crates to make a bookshelf, some cool headphones,  and a new sweatshirt. I am now stylish. We also bought E's birthday present, but just in case he learned how to read, I won't say what it is until Monday when he opens it. I actually am fairly excited for it too.

Can you say excited?!! It comes with over 1000 stickers. I can't wait for church! 

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha.. "in case he learned how to read"... you don't keep track of your kids anymore?? Haha. Also, sweet coloring book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well he always says he can and you never know what the truth is these days. i like to be safe rather than sorry.

    ReplyDelete