Friday, September 2, 2011

It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To

So, yeah, today's my birthday. And what a day it was. I have been sick for most of today, so that was fun. We had a big dinner party with my cousins and my aunt made a fabulous cake. I really love having family that lives close to us. Since all my friends have moved away to college :( I thought that I would be celebrating alone today. But it actually was a lot more fun than I thought with my cousins over and my family.

Today was our last day of week 1 on the CPT5K (running chart thing) and what a run it was! Apparently summer is over and fall/winter has already started to arrive. It probably didn't break 50 degrees the whole time we were gone. The cold just made us run faster I think. I wore my zebra print spandex pants, so that right there made me run faster than anyone. I love those pants.

The weeks are winding down and it is almost time for a little vacation which I am completely and utterly excited for. Just the fact that I get to go to a place where it should be high 70's and sometimes 80 makes me so happy. I love going places that are warm while everyone else is cold. Also, I feel like I will have a legitimate excuse to let my hair do whatever it wants, curly and crazy included. My friends always made fun of me for having the crazed 'Puerto Rican' look, but I think I will fit in just great. Here I come Puerto!

Well, being 20 is a lot easier than I thought it would be. This guy asked me at work yesterday how old I was and I said uh, um, I am.....19. And he probably thought I was weird for taking so long to know how old I was, but I guess I will need to practice saying how old I really am now. So please, ask me. :) Not to get all sentimental and stuff, but I feel like I am just growing up and I am becoming this mature (haha ok not too mature) adult and someday I will move out of my parents house and start a whole new life for me. But thinking about the way far future is not so much fun for me so right now I will just say.......Goodnight guys. Enjoy every moment while it lasts.

1 comment:

  1. At the bagel shop we have to ask people for their names so we can tell them when their food is ready and some people take a long time figuring out what their name is.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete