Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mistakes

Ok, so I made a big fuss about my newly dyed hair, and I guess I can't go without showing pictures. In my defense, the dye was only $3, so I guess it did the best it could...


 Its ok in the front I guess...a little darker than I would have loved, but I didn't mind too much.... 
Its the back thats a killer!! The dye didn't take to my hair or something happened! 
It is most definitely 3 different colors...sigh.

I learned my lesson. Don't dye your own hair, or else use the good stuff!

 I also dyed my mom's hair, and hers actually did color the whole thing, but it too was way darker than she planned!
Don't mind her pajamas...she's like that. 
So, try not to make fun of me too much. I'm working on it.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same shower curtain as you. Twins

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are creepy. but I like that you pay attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete