Sunday, September 4, 2011

Technicalities

I like to post every day because some people like to read about my life apparently. I feel bad that I missed Sunday, but it is only 12:23 so I feel like it could still count. We did in fact do Eli's birthday present early, so the big secret will be released. He got an electric scooter. I don't have any pictures because I use my cell phone for that and my cell phone has been kicked underneath my bed today because I was mad that no one was texting me. And also I let it die in hopes that maybe it would feel punished for failing me. Yeah, rational thoughts sometimes aren't my strong suite. But, I did capture the masterpiece that me and my mom made today. Yeah, we do have a little time on our hands every now and again.
What you see here is the most juicy, ripe, best tasting watermelon on this planet. Some people may know that this is my favorite fruit in the whole entire world. I could live off of this stuff. I thought it would be boring to cut it into the traditional little pieces and so I convinced my mother to spend about a half an hour carving this beauty out. We decided that for my wedding we will offer an arrangement of watermelon bowls. Probably we could get someone else to sculpt them for us, but we are perfectly capable as well. Just looking at this picture makes me want to go upstairs and eat some. Also last night we made 2 loaves of the yummiest banana bread I have ever tasted in my life. We happened to be at the grocery store late Saturday night and saw their overly ripe bananas were on sale so we got some. Turned out they were so ripe the cashier didn't even charge us for them. So we had free banana bread and it was delicious. Feel free to be jealous of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment