Sunday, July 10, 2011

Compliments

My mom, Cheri, and I went to the Old Folks' Home today. Among the compliments the 3 of us received, my favorites were:

You have really great legs! Stand up so I can look at you
I really like your teeth. Smile for me so I can see them again
Boy, you sure do have a great pair of feet on you
You sure have some great looking shoes. They match hers too and they both look good
I like those shoes

Our flip flops were a hit. I sure do love those grandmas there. I love that we can have the same conversation 3 times in 10 minutes. You never have to think up conversations because you can have the same one over and over and over again.

3 comments:

  1. Cheri is NOT your mom. Other than that, I liked everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom and cheri and me. english is a hard language

    ReplyDelete
  3. still "and I", you were close...

    ReplyDelete