Sunday, July 17, 2011

Effort

These days it is really hard for me to come up with interesting stories. Hence me being on the school newspaper for like 1 day because I wasn't original enough. Well that was like 3rd grade anyway...but... Moving on.

Well, it's like this. I can talk about 3 things that I mostly always have something to say about. Food, work, and myself. Three fairly important subjects. So lets get started

I went to Layton, Utah today for my cousin's (I think) farewell. He is somehow related to me maybe. That was fun and a long drive, but somehow we stayed entertained. After, Aunt Jan fed me some delicious angel food cake with strawberries and I kicked my cousins' butts at Phase Ten. (Actually I lost but I was within one card of winning)


Also while at the cousins house, I was trying on their trek stuff and this little bandanna keeps cold inside these little pouches inside the fabric. I thought that was pretty spectacular. 


I ate this in the car today only out of desperation because I had to wake up at 5 that morning and hadn't eaten anything so I was super starving. It kind of reminded me of cat food and I only ate like 1 bite. Then I just decided that either way I was going to die so it didn't matter. Either of starvation or food poisoning.


On the way to a job allllll the way in Lakeview, a huge semi passed us and left this lovely little huge crack in our window. It was like 2 layers deep. It sounded like a gun went off when it hit, and the driver (Cheri NOT me) almost killed us by closing her eyes when it hit because it scared her. Hey, we can't all be as good of drivers as I am....

Also at Lakeview, Cheri found this little birds nest that had fallen out of the tree. She put it back in the tree and my hope is that if the baby bird hatches, some other birds nearby will act as a foster mother to it. Mostly because we found its mother dead on the ground so it didn't have much hope there.
Throughout the day I found 2 other birds nests that had fallen to the ground. Somebody should offer a course for mother birds on how to build a stable home so their children don't fall out of trees and die.

Well, there is a crash course of what my weekend was like. I learned that if I do this as my life is being lived, it doesn't take me a half an hour to write these things! 


1 comment:

  1. wow, that was quite an interesting story! I have lots of comments about it, but that's for another time.

    ReplyDelete