Monday, July 4, 2011

The Riot Zone

What is with the lack of blogging you ask? Well, I will tell you. These family vacations are not for the faint of heart. On our way home from West Yellowstone, we stopped in this little family park in Rigby, Idaho called The Riot Zone. It had bumper boats, inflatable bounce houses slip and slide obstacle course and basketball, go karts, and miniature golf. Let me tell you,  I am not so great at normal golf, so people shouldn't wonder why I was even worse at the mini form. My 7 year old brother did better than me. Well, that's not completely true because his favorite way was to throw the ball in the pond and "have" to take off his shirt and shoes and go out and get it. I do have to say, I was a champ at the whole go-karts game. I am pretty sure my calling in life is to go be a professional driver of one of those things. I didn't know my life path before now, but I am almost certain it involves driving really really fast around a circular track over and over and over again.
This is from wiping my face off after go-karting for the 70th time. Pretty gross stuff

Eli was a fan of the kids-kart form of go-kart

Mom is a natural

Maybe it's my form? In any case, I am not a golfer!
Well that sums up Saturday's adventures. Sunday I had to drive my older sister home to Provo and come home so that was a 7 hour drive of happiness. And we've made it to today. We are headed off to the Burley Parade and tonight is a fireworks party at the cousins' house! Can't wait!

1 comment: