Monday, July 18, 2011

Sun Day

We got rained out of work a lot the first couple of weeks we worked. It was always cold and windy and sometimes we got the day off because the weather was just ferocious. Well, today we got a hot day. It was too hot to work and the sun was just so hot and I did not love that so I made the executive decision and told my fellow coworkers that it was time to be done. It was around 98 degrees when we quit, so Cas decided to take us boating. If I could cool off every time I got hot by going boating, I would be one happy kid.
I have a fantastic sunglasses tan line. Actually, I hate it. 

This is Cassie's favorite way for me to dry my hair. I love swimming.

1 comment:

  1. You are THE nerdiest kid. Also, we are going boating after work every day for the rest of our lives. Mmmmk?

    ReplyDelete