Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Lonely

Lonely, I am so lonely. I have nobody of my own... Or something like that. Lyrics never were my strong suite. Well, its day two of living on my own. Only 8 more days until I can see some of my long lost family. It was different in college when I had to be home alone because I had a small room and not a lot of places to wander. Being in my big house I can just wander aimlessly from room to room wondering what to do next. My family should be happy, I've already done the dishes and the laundry out of pure boredom. I don't have any fantastic pictures from work today, sadly enough. And this post is becoming boring for me to even right so we'll end on Eli's favorite joke:

What did the man say as he saw smoke pouring out of the church window?  Holy Smokes!!

Miss that kid. And the rest of the hooligans.

5 comments:

  1. For you to even right.
    Hmmm.
    Maybe lyrics aren't your only weakness.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh. write! This is where I just go to bed and call it a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw that there were 2 comments, I somehow knew that one of them would be Heather calling you on your mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was gonna point that out too, Heather.. but I figured you would beat me to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was gonna be nice and not say anything about her spelling... but yeah Em I hear ya! (as dad says) being alone is not as fun as one might think. Wandering is hard.

    ReplyDelete