Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Nothing exciting happened to me today but when I logged on Facebook, I saw that my sister is having quite the adventure. I guess it is raining a lot in Provo, and she lives in a basement apartment....so that equals flash flood apparently. I watched some videos and as they walked through their house, you could see the water was already past their ankles. That is pretty sad. I haven't talked to her yet, so I don't know how many things were damaged. Actually, I haven't talked to her at all so I put this whole entire story together from seeing her Facebook wall. Yes, that is how connected I am with my family.

I guess the highlights of my day were:
  The sprinklers hitting my clear car so now I have to wash it again! I hate hard water stains
 Chipping my nail on the stupid chain on our trailer that is broken
 Mowing 12 lawns in one day
 The realization that I will be leaving on a plane in 45 days (!!!!!)
 Playing on a slip-n-slide
Getting the best/worst tan line of my life from my rolled up sleeves
And the best part: I no longer have a sun glasses tan line. It took 2 painstaking days of not wearing them, but I finally am back to normal. 

That's it folks. That is my life in a nutshell. 

1 comment: