Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Power Rangers

Here are things that start with P

Power washers
Power Rangers
Penguins
Poptarts
People
Pretty Ponies
Popcorn
Poltergeist
Polly Pocket

We finished all our work early today, so me and Cheri power washed the truck and cleaned out the inside. That was a job and a half. If you ever judge a farmer for his truck (or himself) being dirty, don't, because holy cow there was a lot of dirt on that thing. It just cannot be helped.


As sparkling clean as a truck out in the middle of the country is ever going to get.


The reason I am only blogging about cleaning a truck is because I am mad I got jury duty from September-November so I can't think of anything else to write about. Hopefully we will have a crime free town in those months.

3 comments:

  1. You're a special kid and I love that about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those P words are exceptional! That's coming from a future kindergarten teacher so i would know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember how I told you guys we should wash the truck, and you thought I was dumb?

    ReplyDelete