Thursday, August 4, 2011

Enlightenment

It is a privilege to announce that all the animals I have so sadly slaughtered this summer have been put to a good cause and are now on display for your viewing pleasures. For a $1 admission you are welcome to witness 'Emily's enLIGHTening Organisms.' It will be worth every dollar, guaranteed. Here is a sneak preview of the lovely specimens:

The frog I squished.


The bird I hit.


The fish I sucked up on my lawnmower. 


On a cuter note, check out these fellers. For an extra $5 dollars you can view them as well. And for an additional $100 you can cuddle with them. 
It's worth it, I would know.   







All proceeds go to benefit my traveling the world fund. Thank you. 



If you were to be one person in the picture, who would you want to be?? 
Leave your comments below. 



This post was brought to you in part and in whole by stumbleupon.com and these fine people whom I lovvvvve :)

1 comment:

  1. This does not sound like Emily, but I like the otters and I think I would be the kissing girl in the Eiffel Tower picture, although the person jumping with the umbrella also looks like fun...

    ReplyDelete