Tuesday, August 9, 2011

This Little Piggy Went to Market

This, believe it or not, is bacon.

We think. My mom thought she took a bag out of the freezer but when we cooked it, it basically stood up of its own accord and had a sickly gray color to it. I don't actually think that's normal. We threw it away for fear getting swine flue or something (haha see what I did there?)

Speaking of pigs, I googled them. These little guys showed up under the picture section and I thought, for pigs, that they were pretty cute. They are called teacup pigs and they grow to be 30-60 pounds and are meant to be kept as pets. This is no dog, but I'm sure it could grow on you.

And some pig related humor for you...

What did the fat pig say when the farmer dumped corn mash into the trough? "I'm afraid that's all going to waist"


The hog was a failure as a TV talk show host. What happened? He turned out to be a big boar.


How do you take a pig to hospital? By hambulance!



What do you give a sick pig? Oinkment!





1 comment:

  1. those little guys are extra cute. Let's get some to keep our turtle company.

    ReplyDelete