Sunday, August 14, 2011

He Said What?!

Today has been a really funny day of people saying things that are wrong and just funny. We'll start with Eli.

As we were driving home from church, Eli looks out the window and sees family that sits behind us in church walking home and he says 'Guys! Did you see Conscience running ahead of her parents?!' and I said Oh, you mean Patience?
That poor kid struggles with names so badly...

Then, as we are sitting in the living room eating popcorn and watching a movie, Eli turns to Jared and says 'Hurry! I need a drink! Give me a drink there's a kernel stuck in my throat! and Jared says 'Are there captains in your throat too?' My brothers are too witty for their own good.

And then we have my mother...she has no regard for lyrics and she will just sing whatever she wants. She attempts to sing Party in the USA and sings at the top of her voice: I jumped in the car to LAX with a dream of my cars again. ... the real lyrics being "hopped off a plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan"

We put the fun in dysfunction! :)

1 comment:

  1. I miss that little (and by little I do mean big) family of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete