Sunday, August 28, 2011

A New Discovery

I just watched a lot (read: 2-3 hours) of Broadway Disney musicals on YouTube. I need to see them. Where was I in 2005-2010 when Tarzan, The Lion King, Mary Poppins, and countless others were performed! I watched all the behind the scenes, the costumes, the makeup, the puppets, actors, actresses, it all was fantastic. It kind of makes me want to go try out for a musical again just to wear the makeup and dance around like crazy. I say again because I did a musical about 2ish years ago. It was nothing like Broadway. I just want to rant and rave about Broadway all night and I love it so much and I want to go sooooo badly!!! I always thought it would be cool but now its not a want, its a need. Ok this could go on forever so I will leave you with this...

Chills.

4 comments:

  1. I was about to yell at you for not blogging but then I came and say that you did and I like that. AND... now you need to take me to see Under the Sea on Broadway :) Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news! New York is a 6 hour drive from my house. Come here and we will road trip. I might even pay for your ticket to a play. This is how much I love you. Take advantage of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really strikes your fancy? That surprises me... but I support you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. T: I will take ya! This is my new life aspiration.
    C: I have never wanted something as much as that offer right there!
    S(sister): Yeah, I don't know. There is just something about it. I love a good voice.

    ReplyDelete