Monday, August 29, 2011

Vacation


Do I enjoy the fact that as everyone prepares to start their first day of school today, I am lounging on my couch playing solitaire and listening to my Disney Pandora station? Why yes, yes I do. This morning I woke up at 6:30 to go running while my mom and her friend walked. I do have to say, the early morning is beautiful, as much as I hate waking up and getting going. When we got home, my mom started the crepes for breakfast and I got my little sisters hair straightened and done beautifully (yeah, professional here) and her nails painted purple -her favorite color-. Yeah, best sister award right here. Then, as my mom dropped the boys off for their first day, I took her to Jr. High for her first day there. Geez I must be getting old because my siblings are in almost big kid school. I can't wait to spend this whole day with not a care in the world! Its been awhile since I have had no worries and no deadlines and not had to get up and ready for work. This is one of the best feelings in the world!

2 comments:

  1. wow, you really do win Best Sister Award for today! sorry I didn't do any of that stuff for you, I was a Super Nerd still at that point, I believe... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idea! Come enjoy having nothing to do in Virginia!

    ReplyDelete