Friday, August 26, 2011

That's a Wrap

Obviously this isn't my hand because I am terrified of these things...but that is exactly what it looked like. 
I played a real life version of Frogger today. The little guy was doing great dodging the cars, trucks, and occasional tractor but when he came up against my lawn mower, he was no match. I accidentally (or on purpose because I was in a bad mood) sucked his little mini body into my grass catch. Where do frogs come from when there is no water or ponds? He should have considered his location a little more wisely. Also, this is not the first time I have written about frogs. Who knew there were so many around here??

Waking up at 6 in the morning is not my favorite thing in the world. I don't love going to work when it is still dark outside. The one good thing is the sunrises. They are so beautiful it's hard to not love them.


As it was my last day at work today, (!!!!!) I decided to show what we have been working on this season. As we mow, we collect toys and things that we find in the grass. So far this is our collection...
It takes up the whole dashboard, but my coworkers were walking towards me, and I didn't want to explain why exactly I was taking a picture of them and I didn't have a lot of time.

Then, to make this day a little better, my coworker bought me a milkshake to commemorate my last day of work. I didn't even think she liked me so this was a welcome surprise on this 98 degree day. Well I am once again in the world of the unemployed...but my new job starts next week sometime, so I guess I can just enjoy it while it lasts. :)

1 comment:

  1. I would like one of those little baby frogs as a pet. They're real cute!

    ReplyDelete