Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hallelujah

This is a joint blog. It is written from the perspective of me- a girl, and Cas- my friend. Before I start, I checked my spider traps this morning and this is what I came across:
3 spiders and a centipede

Moving along.... After I got done working today, I went to my best friend's house. She gave me one of her delicious chocolate cupcakes that she had saved especially for me. She is so kind. And it was absolutely wonderful! Then, we (mostly Cas) dyed my hair. She was super at it. She had never even thought of dying someone's hair before, but you would think she was a professional. I look gorgeous. 

And then we went to Taco Bandido to celebrate the success of my great hair. We both ordered Taco Salad burritos. This is an important part of the story. The lady brings us our tray of food which was supposed to be 2 tacos. Instead, she set down a tray with 9 burritos and a plate of macho nachos. We just kind of looked at each other and started eating our tacos... I mean, its free food after all. Just kidding I didn't think that at first because that is dishonest. So we went to the counter to tell her, but everyone was rushing around and I got told 'just a second, hold on' about 19 times so I just stood there and waited. Finally, after I saw she was preparing the exact same food that was on our table, I decided to say something. I tried to talk to her but she kind of brushed me aside and ignored me. Again. So I waited some more and finally someone talked to me and I told her about the situation on our table, and she said hmmm keep it. So I took home a lot of food for my family. For free. Also, I told Cas that one of the burritos was a dessert one. She got super excited and thought that it was stuffed with chocolate or something wonderful like that. I had actually like to her. It was stuffed with beans. That crushed her. The end.

And then we had a very soulful jam session to Hallelujah and other wonderful Disney songs. We are wonderful singers. Promise. Especially when it's done extremely loudly. Dad loves it. 

Pandora Disney station does wonders for me. Also, we cannot be bothered with lyrics, so its kind of a free for all on what we want to sing...or rather belt, at the top of our lungs. Which my father keeps yelling down the basement stairs that he loves. Who wouldn't love us?

Also, I got a shinner at work today and my leg is bumpy and hurts super bad now. I really enjoy whining about it. Good thing Cas is so sympathetic.  


More about this leg from someone who it actually happened to: I was crawling into the back of the trailer and my foot slipped so not only did my shin hit the trailer, but it hit it twice! Hard both times! So my poor little leg has two huge bumps and red bruises on it. In the morning I will probably need amputation.


Also, I am lucky that Cas is here in my basement because after her last experience here she really didn't want to come back. My pet spiders nearly ate her. She didn't love that. It's not everyday that you get your very own pets to live with you in your room and do whatever they want. I am willing to share if anyone thinks they need a little life spicing up. 


Well, one of us (me) has to get up at 6 tomorrow for work. Which I do not love. We hope you enjoyed us. 
Cas doesn't have to work tomorrow, but she likes to sleep. And it would be weird for her to continue blogging on my computer while I sleep, so she will be done too. It's been fun. Goodnight!


We are unsure how we feel about each other....

3 comments:

  1. Good one! I read every word and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dyed your hair?? I hope its purple now. That'd be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is magenta actually. No its not. It is reddish. In that picture you can kind of tell sort of.

    ReplyDelete