Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The New Interface

Woah! I clicked to upgrade the new blog settings and everything is different! It is kind of cool and I needed to test it to see if I could do it. I just want to look at all the cool things it shows you ! Here is my favorite setting (and also one I stole from my sister's blog post yeahpo.blogspot.com)

These are all the countries that people have looked at my blog from. I had 6,825 page views (YES! I love being popular!!)


United States       2,822
United Kingdom   548
India                     529
Philippines            440
Canada                 236
Australia              196
Malaysia              166
Egypt                     92
Indonesia               65
Thailand                 46
Greece                    26
South Africa             9
Pakistan                   8
Romania                   3
Norway                     2
Bulgaria                    1



It would appear I am an international celebrity! Coolio! 

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAH!!! How in the world (like how I did that?) did you get so many international fans?! HAHAHA! I'm proud to be your sister, especially since you have significantly more views in your short time of blogging than I do in my much longer time of blogging. Please remember me when you become famous (in the Philippines).

    ReplyDelete