Friday, August 19, 2011

Rescue Ranger

Alright Folks, I understand its been awhile. I got so involved in my boring job I really had no earth shattering news.

Tonight, we went to the fashion show....oh I mean fair. As soon as I got there I felt like I was back in high school. Whoever can wear the least amount of clothes wins and it is a battle of the boyfriends. If you don't have one, you might as well not be there. But actually it turned out to be a lot of fun. We went to the rodeo with the cousins from New York who are getting ready to go to school at BYU. We taught them all about their first rodeo which was a new experience for them. Fair week is coming to a close tomorrow which means school is just around the corner..for those actually going back to school. I just have TWO more weeks at my job then I get a nice little vacation. Then back to work again, this time for potato harvest. It is my goal to be independently wealthy by the end of this year, so if anyone is up for a spontaneous trip to somewhere cool like Ireland, Australia, any part of South America, or just somewhere where I can whip out my brand new passport, I'm in. In other news, the Hill Cumorah Pageant Application is in, so we are hoping for the best on that one. It takes almost a full year in advance to apply, so hopefully this time next year I will be in New York, getting my acting on. Well, I guess less of the acting, more of the following the pre-recorded cues.

I already miss everybody who has gone back to school and left me behind. This is a special shout out to Cedar City, Boise, Buena Vista, Provo, Oklahoma, and various other schools who hold people I like, but not specifically enough to list. (just kidding if this offends you...)

Well I guess I should go bond with this family of mine. I mean, I only have 4 more months with them! I know, a lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. I was really looking forward to a reference about the misleadingly-titled Rescue Rangers!

    ReplyDelete