Sunday, August 7, 2011

For Heather

Today my best friend got married. I love that kid so much and I am so happy for her. These are the things I will miss about her: (Not that she is dying, she will just be a married woman and I will see less of her...that and the fact that she will now be permanently living in Oklahoma...)


  • Playing the piano together. 



  • Having that special relationship that only we really understood...sometimes. Even now I still wonder about us. 


  • Trying really hard to get a good jumping picture....which we didn't actually succeed at


  • Making weird faces at the camera


  • Eating pizza on the dock and boating



  • Watching football games together

  • Watching BYU football games together

  • Painting 'the rock' whenever we felt like it

  • Going to fancy dinners with all the bests
  • Going to Twin Falls just because we could and actually taking the time to time the right moment for a bubble picture

  • Braving all the elements at every single football game our Senior Year


  • and Graduating together
 
So I realize these aren't actually things I will miss about you, and more just of pictures we had of us together, but I feel like its the same thing. 

I really am happy for you, Heather. I wish you the best of luck in Oklahoma. I know you will have a whole lot of different adventures now, and I hope you know that you will always have a little place in Burley with us...assuming that I live with my parents for the rest of my life and never move out of this place :) Love ya kid! 

2 comments: