Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday's at the Ranch

Nothing like freshly painted nails and an episode of Psych! I have never actually watched this show before, but my cousins are over and we needed to cross that off the list. Today was exhausting! We stayed at Aunt Jan's for basically the whole day just playing with the cousins and eating. Eating a lot of food. When we have everyone over, she makes a lot of food so we just ate whenever we wanted. Also, 2 more weeks of work!! That's10 days people! I am beyond excited to be done with this....if someone accidentally pushed me down some stairs and I broke something, I wouldn't even be that upset. That's how ready I am to be done. So, my aunt doesn't live at a ranch...lets clear that up right off the bat. And that's a wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment